Why Pocket Knives Make Great Safety Rewards & Gifts
As a safety manager, you know that safety is everyone's responsibility. You also know that it's important to provide your employees with the tools they need to stay safe on the job. One great way to do this is to give them pocket knives.
These are versatile tools that can be used for an array of tasks, both on and off the job. When you give them out, you're providing a gadget that promotes employee safety and sending a message that you value a safe work environment.
Branded pocket knives are…
- Versatile, making them a practical and useful tool to have on hand.
- Durable, meaning they can be used for years to come.
- Affordable, offering up a budget-friendly option for employee gifts.
- Customizable, as company logos and employee names can be engraved into them.
Workplace safety is so important, no matter your industry or role. By handing out safety gear, you are placing an emphasis on employee well-being. This can be taken to the next level when you…
- Choose pocket knives that are appropriate for the workplace, as in not too large or too sharp.
- Imprint the knives with designs, which make them more personal and meaningful.
- Remind employees how to safely use pocket knives, in order to prevent accidents.
Some top suggestions of custom-printed pocket knives include the…
- Omni Multi Tool with LED lights, an ergonomic grip, and an assortment of accessories all coated in black oxide finish.
- Wood Ridge Pocket Knife, which is made of stainless steel, titanium, and rosewood and includes an integrated belt clip and black nylon pouch.
- Victorinox® Classic with a blade, scissors, a nail file, a screwdriver, a key ring, tweezers, and a toothpick.
- Smith & Wesson® Liner Lock Folding Knife that has a brown textured handle, a stone-washed stainless-steel blade, ambidextrous thumb knobs, and a lanyard hole.
- Buck® Canoe Knife, a classic, convenient, and multi-purpose tool with a woodgrain handle and two blades.
Shop for more promo pocket knives here!